stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳雅倩 , Masters Advisor：林正介 Co-advisor ：李采娟
- 3. Tamarappoo BK, Dey D, Nakazato R, Shmilovich H, Smith T, Cheng VY, Thomson LE, Hayes SW, Friedman JD, Germano G, Slomka PJ, Berman DS.Comparison of the extent and severity of myocardial perfusion defects measured by CT coronary angiography and SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging. 2010 Oct;3(10):1010-9.
- 4. Van Velzen JE, Schuijf JD, van Werkhoven JM, Herzog BA, Pazhenkottil AP, Boersma E, de Graaf FR, Scholte AJ, Kroft LJ, de Roos A, Stokkel MP, Jukema JW, Kaufmann PA, van der Wall EE, Bax JJ. Predictive Value of Multislice Computed Tomography Variables of Atherosclerosis for Ischemia on Stress-Rest Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT). 2010 Aug 13.
- 5. Piccini JP, Starr AZ, Horton JR, Shaw LK, Lee KL, Al-Khatib SM, Iskandrian AE, O'Connor CM, Borges-Neto S. Single-photon emission computed tomography myocardial perfusion imaging and the risk of sudden cardiac death in patients with coronary disease and left ventricular ejection fraction>35%. 2010 Jul 13;56(3):206-14.
- 6. Daniel S. Berman, Leslee J. Shaw, Rory Hachamovitch, John D. Friedman, Donna M. Polk, Sean W. Hayes, Louise E.J. Thomson, MB, Guido Germano, Nathan D. Wong,Xingping Kang, and Alan Rozanski. Comparative Use of Radionuclide Stress Testing, Coronary Artery Calcium Scanning,
- 7. Meijboom WB , van Mieghem CA , Mollet NR ,et al . 64-slice computed tomography coronary angiography in patients with high, intermediate,
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?