stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- American Journal of Kidney Disease, 44(5), 779-791.
- Bernard RW, Stahl WM.(1971). Subclavian vein catheterizations:a prospective study. I. Non-infectious complications.Ann Surg , 173:184-190.
- Bernard RW, Stahl WM.(1971). Chase RM Jr. Subclavian vein theterizations: a prospective study. II. Infectious complications.Ann Surg,173:191-200.
- Bobbak V, Sandy K, Paul M.(2007). Malposition of central venous catheter in left superior intercostal vein in a patient with superior vena cava syndrome. Radiography , 13: 307-9.
- Bratzler DW, Houck PM.(2004). for the surgical infection prevention guidelines writers workgroup: antimicrobial prophylaxis for surgery: an advisory statement from the national surgical infection prevention project. Clin Infect Dis ; 38:1706-15.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?