stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張烱宏 , Ph.D Advisor：陳悅生 Co-advisor ：徐媛曼
- 1. Cohen JI, Bartlett JA, Corey GR. Extra-intestinal manifestations of Salmonella infections. Medicine (Baltimore). 1987;66(5):349-388.
- 2. Mead PS, Slutsker L, Dietz V, McCaig LF, Bresee JS, Shapiro C, Griffin PM, Tauxe RV. Food-related illness and death in the United States. Emerg Infect Dis. 1999;5(5):607-625.
- 3. Chiu CH, Su LH, Chu C. Salmonella enterica serotype Choleraesuis: epidemiology, pathogenesis, clinical disease, and treatment. Clin Microbiol Rev. 2004;17(2):311-322.
- 4. Lee HY, Su LH, Tsai MH, Kim SW, Chang HH, Jung SI, Park KH, Perera J, Carlos C, Tan BH, Kumarasinghe G, So T, Chongthaleong A, Hsueh PR, Liu JW, Song JH, Chiu CH. High rate of reduced susceptibility to ciprofloxacin and ceftriaxone among nontyphoid Salmonella clinical isolates in Asia. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2009;53(6):2696-2699.
- 5. Balaji R, Wright KJ, Hill CM, Dritz SS, Knoppel EL, Minton JE. Acute phase responses of pigs challenged orally with Salmonella Typhimurium. J Anim Sci. 2000;78(7):1885-1891.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?