stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
趙紫宇 , Masters Advisor：余雅美
英文 DOI： 10.6833/CJCU.2012.00055
- Abramov Y, Hirsch E, Ilievski V, Goldberg RP, Botros SM, Sand PK (2012). Expression of platelet-derived growth factor-B mRNA during vaginal vs. dermal incisional wound healing in the rabbit. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 162: 216-220.
- Aeschbach R, Loliger J, Scott BC, Murcia A, Butler J, Halliwell B et al., (1994). Antioxidant actions of thymol, carvacrol, 6-gingerol, zingerone and hydroxytyrosol. Food Chem Toxicol 32: 31-36.
- Albini S, Sigrist B, Guttinger R, Schelling C, Hoop RK, Vogtlin A (2012). Development and validation of a Myxoma virus real-time polymerase chain reaction assay. J Vet Diagn Invest 24: 135-137.
- Altieri C, Speranza B, Del Nobile MA, Sinigaglia M (2005). Suitability of bifidobacteria and thymol as biopreservatives in extending the shelf life of fresh packed plaice fillets. J Appl Microbiol 99: 1294-1302.
- Back M, Ketelhuth DF, Agewall S (2010). Matrix metalloproteinases in atherothrombosis. Prog Cardiovasc Dis 52: 410-428.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?