stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Alderman S. L., Parsons M. S., Hogancamp K. U., and Waggoner C. A., (2008)."Evaluation of the effect of media velocity on filter efficiency and most penetrating particle size of nuclear grade high-efficiency particulate air filters." Journal of Occupational and Environmental Hygiene, 5(11): 713-720.
- 2. ASHRAE Standard ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 52.2., (2007)."Method of testing general ventilation air-cleaning devices for removal efficiency by particle Size."American society of heating refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc.
- 3. Caesar T, Schroth T., (2002). "The influence of pleat geometry on the pressure drop in deep-pleated cassette filters." Filtration Sep, 39: 49–54.
- 4. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).,(2005)."Guidelines for preventing transmission of mycobacterium tuberculosis in healthcare settings." MMWR 54 (RR-17).
- 5. Chen C.W., Huang S.H., Chiang C.M., Chen C.C., Hsiao T.C.,(2008)."Filter quality of pleated filter cartridges." Ann. Occup. Hyg., Vol. 52, No. 3, pp. 207–212.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?