stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李如雯 , Masters Advisor：林文德
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6833/CJCU.2013.00130
- Brook M, Hilty DM, Liu W, Hu R, Frye MA. Discharge against medical advice from inpatient psychiatric treatment: a literature review. Psychiatr Serv 2006; 57(8):1192-8.
- Berger ML, Mamdani M, Atkins D, Johnson ML. Good research practices forcomparative effectiveness research: defining, reporting and interpreting nonrandomized studies of treatment effects using secondary data sources: The ISPOR good research practices for retrospective database analysis task force report-Part I. Value Health 2009; 12(8):1044-52.
- Curtright JW, Stolp-Smith SC, Edell ES. Strategic performance management: development of a performance measurement system at the Mayo Clinic. J Healthc Manag. 2000; 54(1):58-68.
- Gillis K, Russell VR, BusbyK. Factors associated with unplanned discharge from psychiatric day treatment programs. A multicenter study. Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 1997; 19(5):355-61.
- Gerdtham UG, Jönsson B, MacFarlan M, Oxley H. The determinants of health expenditure in the OECD countries: a pooled data analysis. Dev Health Econ Public Policy. 1998;6:113-34.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?