stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Ching-Ho Chen.(2004), “Development of a dynamic strategy planning theory and system for sustainable river basin land use management” ,Science of the Total Environment 346：P17-P37 P331-P347
- 2. Kindler J.(1992), “Rationalizing Water Requirements with Aid of Fuzzy Allocation Model” , Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, Vol.118, No. 3, P308-P323.
- 3. Kim Warren(2004), Why Has Feedback Systems Thinking Struggled to Influence Strategy and Policy Formulation? Suggestive Evidence, Explanations and Solutions, System Research and Behavioral”, Science Syst. Res21 P331-P347
- 4. Krystyna A. Stave(2003), “A system dynamics model to facilitate pubic understanding of water management options in Las Vegas, Nevada” ,Journal Of Environmental Management,67：P 303-P313。
- 5. Sloboan P. Simonovic(2002), “Assessment of Water Resources Through System Dynamics Simulation: From Global Issues to Regional Solutions” Journal Of Environmental Management,54 P210-P219.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?