stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蕭宇翔 , Ph.D Advisor：蘇朝墩
馬氏-田口系統 ； 分類 ； 資料類別不平衡問題 ； 閾值 ； 特徵選取 ； 音訊辨識 ； 特徵萃取 ； 音色 ； Mahalanobis-Taguchi System (MTS) ； Classification ； Class imbalance problem ； Threshold ； Feature selection ； Sound signal recognition ； Feature extraction ； Timbre
-  B. Walczk and D. L. Massart, “Rough sets theory,” Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems, vol. 47, pp. 1-16, 1999.
-  R. A. Johnson and D. W. Wichern, Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis, Prentice-Hall, 1998.
-  H. Kim and G. J. Koehler, “Theory and practice of decision tree induction,” Omega, vol. 23(6), pp. 637-652, 1995.
-  N. Japkowicz, “Learning from imbalanced data sets: a comparison of various strategies,” Learning from Imbalanced Data Sets: The AAAI Workshop, pp. 10-15, 2000.
-  J. W. Grzymala-Busse, J. Stefanowski, and S. Wilk, “A comparison of two approaches to data mining from imbalanced data,” Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 3213, pp. 757-763, 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?