stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Christian A. Fernandez, Kevin G. Rice*. Engineered Nanoscaled Polyplex Gene Delivery Systems. Mol. Pharmaceutics 2009;6:1277–1289.
-  WaltherW, Stein U, Voss C, Schmidt T, Schleef M, Schlag PM. Stability analysis for long-term storage of naked DNA: impact on nonviral in vivo gene transfer. Anal Biochem 2003;318:230–5.
-  Mansouri S, Lavigne P, Corsi K, Benderdour M, Beaumont E, Fernandes JC. Chitosan–DNA nanoparticles as non-viral vectors in gene therapy: strategies to improve transfection efficacy. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 2004;57:1–8.
-  El-Aneed A. An overview of current delivery systems in cancer gene therapy. J Controlled Release 2004;94:1–14.
-  Marie Morille, Catherine Passirani, Arnaud Vonarbourg, Anne Clavreul, Jean-Pierre Benoit*. Progress in developing cationic vectors for non-viral systemic gene therapy against cancer. Biomaterials 2008;29:3477–3496.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?