stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  O. Vazquez-Mena, T. Sannomiya, L. G. Villanueva, J. Voros, and J. Brugger, "Metallic nanodot arrays by stencil lithography for plasmonic biosensing applications," ACS Nano, vol. 5, pp. 844-853, 2011.
-  A. J. Haes, C. L. Haynes, A. D. McFarland, G. C. Schatz, R. R. Van Duyne, and S. L. Zou, "Plasmonic materials for surface-enhanced sensing and spectroscopy," Mrs Bulletin, vol. 30, pp. 368-375, May 2005.
-  J. van de Groep, P. Spinelli, and A. Polman, "Transparent conducting silver nanowire networks," Nano Lett., vol. 12, pp. 3138-3144, Jun 13 2012.
-  Sukanta De, Thomas M. Higgins, Philip E. Lyons, Evelyn M. Doherty, Peter N. Nirmalraj, Werner J. Blau, et al., "Silver nanowire networks as flexible, transparent, conducting films: extremely high DC to optical conductivity ratios," ACS Nano, vol. 3, pp. 1767-1774, Jun 24 2009.
-  L. B. Hu, H. S. Kim, J. Y. Lee, P. Peumans, and Y. Cui, "Scalable Coating and Properties of Transparent, Flexible, Silver Nanowire Electrodes," Acs Nano, vol. 4, pp. 2955-2963, May 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?