stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abella M, Alessio A M, Mankoff D A, MacDonald L R, Vaquero J J, Desco M and Kinahan P E 2012 Accuracy of CT-based attenuation correction in PET/CT bone imaging Physics in medicine and biology 57 2477
- Angelopoulos A, Perris A, Sakellariou K, Sakelliou L, Sarigiannis K and Zarris G 1991 Accurate Monte Carlo calculations of the combined attenuation and build-up factors, for energies (20-1500 keV) and distances (0-10 cm) relevant in brachytherapy Physics in medicine and biology 36 763
- Augat P, Fuerst T and Genant H 1998a Quantitative bone mineral assessment at the forearm: a review Osteoporosis international 8 299-310
- Augat P, Gordon C L, Lang T F, Iida H and Genant H K 1998b Accuracy of cortical and trabecular bone measurements with peripheral quantitative computed tomography (pQCT) Physics in medicine and biology 43 2873
- Awai K, Murao K, Ozawa A, Komi M, Hayakawa H, Hori S and Nishimura Y 2004 Pulmonary Nodules at Chest CT: Effect of Computer-aided Diagnosis on Radiologists’ Detection Performance 1 Radiology 230 347-52
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?