stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Perez, F., Hujer, A. M., Hujer, K. M., Decker, B. K., Rather, P. N. & Bonomo, R. A. (2007) Global challenge of multidrug-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii, Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy. 51, 3471-84.
- 2. Maragakis, L. L. & Perl, T. M. (2008) Acinetobacter baumannii: epidemiology, antimicrobial resistance, and treatment options, Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 46, 1254-63.
- 3. Lin, N. T., Chiou, P. Y., Chang, K. C., Chen, L. K. & Lai, M. J. (2010) Isolation and characterization of phi AB2: a novel bacteriophage of Acinetobacter baumannii, Research in microbiology. 161, 308-14.
- 4. Peleg, A. Y., Seifert, H. & Paterson, D. L. (2008) Acinetobacter baumannii: emergence of a successful pathogen, Clinical microbiology reviews. 21, 538-82.
- 5. Lin, C. H., Su, S. C., Ho, K. H., Hsu, Y. W. & Lee, K. R. (2014) Bactericidal effect of sulbactam against Acinetobacter baumannii ATCC 19606 studied by 2D-DIGE and mass spectrometry, International journal of antimicrobial agents. 44, 38-46.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?