stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
洪暉鈞 , Ph.D Advisor：楊叔卿
- Agostini, A., Di Biase, E., & Loregian, M. (2010). Stimulating cooperative and participative learning to match digital natives’ needs. 2010 8th IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops (PERCOM Workshops), 274–279. doi:10.1109/PERCOMW.2010.5470657
- Al-Qahtani, A. a. Y., & Higgins, S. E. (2013). Effects of traditional, blended and e-learning on students’ achievement in higher education. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 29(3), 220–234. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2729.2012.00490.x
- Ally, M. (2005). Multimedia information design for mobile devices. In M. Pagani (Ed.), Encyclopedia of multimedia technology and networking. Hershey, PA : Idea Group Inc.
- Ally, M., & Samaka, M. (2013). Open education resources and mobile technology to narrow the learning divide in online courses. The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 14(2), 14–27.
- Arslan, R. Ş. & Şahin-Kızıl, A. (2010). How can the use of blog software facilitate the writing process of English language learners? Computer Assisted Language Learning, 23(3), 183-197.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?