stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
顏志恆 , Ph.D Advisor：馮開明
光纖通訊 ； 被動光學網路 ； 無線電接取網路 ； 行動通訊 ； 正交分頻多工 ； 直接接收 ； 數位訊號處理 ； 偏振態多工 ； 光載無線 ； optical fiber communication ； passive optical network ； radio access network ； mobile communication ； orthogonal frequency division multiplexing ； direct detection ； digital signal processing ； polarization division multiplexing ； radio over fiber
-  V. Ataie, E. Temprana, L. Liu, Y. Myslivets, P. P. Kuo, N. Alic, et al., "Flex-grid Compatible Ultra Wide Frequency Comb Source for 31.8 Tb/s Coherent Transmission of 1520 UDWDM Channels," in Optical Fiber Communication Conference: Postdeadline Papers, San Francisco, California, 2014, p. Th5B.7.
-  N. Cvijetic, "OFDM for Next-Generation Optical Access Networks," Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 30, pp. 384-398, 2012.
-  N. Cvijetic, M. Cvijetic, M. F. Huang, E. Ip, Y. K. Huang, and T. Wang, "Terabit Optical Access Networks Based on WDM-OFDMA-PON," Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 30, pp. 493-503, 2012.
-  C. DeCusatis, Handbook of fiber optic data communication: a practical guide to optical networking: Academic Press, 2013.
-  A. R. Dhaini, P.-H. Ho, G. Shen, and B. Shihada, "Energy efficiency in TDMA-based next-generation passive optical access networks," IEEE/ACM Trans. Netw., vol. 22, pp. 850-863, 2014.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?