stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳佑瑋 , Ph.D Advisor：馮開明
正交分頻多工 ； 被動光學網路 ； 偏振態多工 ； 雷利散射 ； 多載波分碼多址 ； orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) ； passive optical network (PON) ； polarization division multiplexing (PDM) ； Rayleigh backscattering (RB) ； multicarrier code division multiple access (MC-CDMA)
-  I. P. Kaminow, T. Li, and A. E. Willner, Optical Fiber Telecommunications VIB, 6th ed. (Academic, 2013), Chap. 22.
-  J.-H. Yan, Y.-W. Chen, K.-H. Shen, and K.-M. Feng, “An experimental demonstration for carrier reused bidirectional PON system with adaptive modulation DDO-OFDM downstream and QPSK upstream signals,” Opt. Exp., vol. 21, no. 23, pp. 28154-28166, Nov. 2013.
-  Y.-W. Chen, J.-H. Yan, K.-P. Huang, and K.-M. Feng, “A Carrier Centralized Hybrid Long Reach PON with DDO-OFDM Downstream and Nyquist-WDM Upstream,” in Proc. CLEO, San Jose, CA, 2014, paper STu1J.3.
-  Y.-W. Chen, C.-Y. Tseng, S.-J. Liu, and K.-M. Feng, “PDM DDO-OFDM with Self-Polarization Diversity for the Backhaul of Radio-over-Fiber System,” in Proc. OFC, 2016, paper Th4A.2.
-  Y.-W. Chen, Y.-T. Liao, T.-N. Lai, M.-F. Chang and K.-M. Feng, “Power Budget Enhancement in an IMDD PON Downstream with Multicarrier Code Division Multiple Access,” in Proc. CLEO, San Jose, CA, 2016, paper JTh2A.120.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?