stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
游鎮洋 , Masters Advisor：黃慶育
開放原始碼軟體 ； 多重釋放規畫 ； 軟體可靠度模型 ； 多重目標最佳化 ； 多重目標演化演算法 ； Open source software ； multi release planning ； software reliability growth model ； multi-objective optimization ； multi-objective evolutionary algorithm
-  I. Samoladas, I. Stamelos, L. Angelis, and A. Oikonomou, “Open Source Software Development Should Strive for Even Greater Code Maintainability,” Communications of the ACM, Vol. 47, No. 10, pp. 83-87, Oct. 2004.
-  D. E. Goldberg, Genetic Algorithms in Search of Optimization and Machine Learning, Addison-Wesley, Oct. 1989
-  H. Ohtera and S. Yamada, “Optimal Allocation and Control Problems for Software-Testing Resource,” IEEE Trans. on Reliability, Vol. 39, No. 2, pp. 171-176, Jun. 1990.
-  B. Beizer, Software Testing Techniques, Boston, International Thomson Computer Press, 1990.
-  A. L. Goel and K. Okumoto, “Time-dependent Error-detection Rate Model for Software Reliability and Other Performance Measures,” IEEE Trans. on Reliability, Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 206-211, Aug. 1979.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?