stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Schwochau K. (2000). Technetium-Chemistry and Radiopharmaceutial Applications, Wiley-VCH, Weinheim.
-  Sastry K. S. R. (1992). “Biological effects of the Auger emitter iodine-125: A review. Report No.1 of AAPM Nuclear Medicine Task Group No. 6”, MedicalPhysics, 19, 1361-1370.
-  Humm J. L. and Charlton D. E. (1989). “A new calculational method to assess the therapeutic potential of Auger electron emission”, International Journal Radiation Oncology Biology Physics, 17, 351-360.
-  Ftacnikova S. and Bohm R. (2000). “Monte Carlo Calculations of Energy Deposition in DNA for Auger Emitters”, Radiation Protection Dosimetry, 92, 269-278.
-  Hofer K. G. (1998). “Dosimetry and Biological Effects of Incorporated Auger Emitters”, Radiation Protection Dosimetry, 79, 405-410.
- 蔡瑾澤(2010)。放射核素打斷 DNA 實驗之最佳活度設定。清華大學統計學研究所學位論文。2010。1-46。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?