stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
臧金聲 , Masters Advisor：汪上曉
- 1. Gawley, R. E.: The Beckmann reactions: rearrangement, elimination-additions, fragmentations, and rearrangement-cyclizations. (Review). Org. React,1988 35: p. 14–24.
- 5. van Schilt, M. A.; Wering, R. M.; Kemmere, M. F.; de Loos, T. W.; Keurentjes, J. T. F.：Measurement and modeling of the high-pressure phase behavior of the binary system carbon dioxide + 1,2- epoxy- cyclohexane. Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, 2005. 50(6)，p. 1879-1882.
- 7. Super, M.S., R.M. Enick, and E.J. Beckman: Phase behavior of carbon dioxide plus 1,2-epoxy- cyclohexane mixtures. Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, 1997. 42(4): p. 664-667
- 8. Ortega, J., J.A. Pena, and C. Dealfonso, Isobaric Vapor-Liquid-Equilibria of Ethyl-Acetate + Ethanol Mixtures at 760 +/- 0.5 Mmhg. Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, 1986. 31(3): p. 339-342.
- 9. Darwish, N.A. and Z.A. AlAnber, Vapor-liquid equilibrium measurements and data analysis of tert-butanol-isobutanol and tert-butanol-water binaries at 94.9 kPa. Fluid Phase Equilibria, 1997. 131(1-2): p. 287-295.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?