stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Chan, T. P. (2004). Effects of CALL approaches on EFL college students’ learning of verb-noun collocations. Unpublished master’s thesis, National Tsing Hua University,Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Chang, Y. C., Chang, J. S., Chen, H. J., & Liou, H. C. (2008) An automatic collocation writing assistant for Taiwanese EFL learners: a case of corpus-based NLP technology. Computer Assisted Language Learning, 21(3), 283–299.
- Cohen, J. (1960). A coefficient of agreement for nominal scales. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 20(1), 37-46.
- Coniam, D. (1997). A Preliminary Inquiry into Using Corpus Word Frequency Data in the Automatic Generation of English Cloze Tests. CALICO Journal, 14, 15-33.
- Coniam, D. (1998). From Text to Test, Automatically – An Evaluation of a Computer Cloze Test Generator. Hong Kong Journal of Applied Linguistics, 3(1). 41-60.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?