stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  K. Woo, Y. Liu, E. Nam, and D. Ham, “Fast-Lock Hybrid PLL Combining Fractional- N and Integer-N Modes of Differing Bandwidths,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 379-389, 2008.
-  C. Y. Yang, and S. I. Liu, “Fast-switching frequency synthesizer with a discriminator-aided phase detector,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 35, no. 10, pp. 1445-1452, 2000.
-  K. H. Cheng, W. B. Yang, and C. M. Ying, “A dual-slope phase frequency detector and charge pump architecture to achieve fast locking of phase-locked loop,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 892-896, 2003.
-  J. Hakkinen, and J. Kostamovaara, “Speeding up an integer-N PLL by controlling the loop filter charge,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 50, no. 7, pp. 343-354, 2003.
-  Y. S. Choi, H. H. Choi, and T. H. Kwon, “An adaptive bandwidth phase locked loop with locking status indicator,” Proc. of KORUS, Science and Technology, pp. 826-829, 2005.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?