stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Pradyumna K. Namdev , Yair Alroy, Vijay Singh, “Sniffing Out Trouble: Use of an Electronic Nose in Bioprocesses” , Biotechnology Progress, Volume 14 Issue 1, Sep 2008, Pages 75 -78.
- 4. Y. J. Lin, “Application of the electronic nose for uremia diagnosis” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, vol. 76, 2001, pp. 177-180.
- 5. H. W. Shin, “Classification of the Strain and Growth Phase of cyanobacteria in Potable Water Using an Electronic Nose System”, Science, Measurement and Technology, vol.147, 2000, pp.158-164.
- 6. J. W. Gardner, “An Electronic Nose System for Monitoring the Quality of Potable Water”, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, vol. 69(3), 2000, pp. 336-341.
- 7. J. W. Gardner, “Prediction of Bacteria Type and Culture Growth Phase by an Electronic Nose with a Multi-Layer Perception Network”, Measurement Science and Technology, vol. 9, 1998, pp. 120-127.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?