stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  S. Avidan and A. Shamir, “Seam carving for content-aware image resizing,” ACM Trans. Graphics, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 16, 2007.
-  C.-K. Chiang, S.-F. Wang, Y.-L. Chen and S.-H. Lai, “Fast JND-based video carving with GPU acceleration for real-time video retargeting,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol, vol. 19, no. 11, pp. 15881597, Nov. 2009.
-  M. A. Fischler and R. C. Bolles, “Random sample consensus: A paradigm for model fitting with applications to image analysis and automated cartography,” ACM Commun., vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 381395, June 1981.
-  Y. Guo, F. Liu, J. Shi, Z.-H. Zhou, and M. Gleicher, “Image retargeting using mesh parametrization,” IEEE Trans. Multimedia, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 856867, Aug. 2009.
-  D. Han, X. Wu and M. Sonka, “Optimal multiple surfaces searching for video/image resizing - a graph-theoretic approach,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Comput. Vis., Sept. Oct. 2009, Kyoto, Japan.
- 呂淑媛(2013)。模糊德菲法與層級分析法在國中資優生 研究作品評量指標建構之應用。高雄師範大學特殊教育學系學位論文。2013。1-372。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?