stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. J. Siikanen, et al., 2013. A niobium water target for routine production of 18F fluoride with MC17 cyclotron. Journal of Applied Radiation and Isotopes 72, p.133–136.
- 2. J.P. Lee, et al., 2008. Neutron dose rate in the facility at the cyclotron center of Chung Shan Medical University. Journal of Radiation Research 49, p.147-151.
- 3. N.E. Hertel, et al., 2004. Neutron measurements in the vicinity of a self-shielded PET cyclotron. Journal of Radiation Protection Dosimetry 108, p.255-261.
- 4. Vega-Carrillo Hector Rene, 2001. Neutron energy spectra inside a pet cyclotron vault room. Journal of Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A 463 (1–2), 375–386.
- 5. Y.H. Li, et al., 2006. A study on the [18F]FDG production efficiency of the MINItraceTM cyclotron in Shin Kong Memorial Hospital. Journal of Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 562, p.1064–1067
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?