stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aenis, M., Stancampiano, A.P., Wakhloo, A.K. and Lieber, B.B. (1997) Modeling of Flow in a Straight Stented and Nonstented Side Wall Aneurysm Model, ASME J. of Biomechanical Engineering., 19:206-212.
- Alzamora, M.G.., Rosahl, S.K., Lehmberg, J. and Klisch, J. (2005) Life-threatening Bleeding From A Vertebral Artery Pseudoaneurysm After Anterior Cervical Spin Approach: Endovascular Repair by A Triple Stent-in-Stent Method. Case Report, Neuroradiology., 47:282-286.
- Ahn, J.Y., Chung, S.S., Lee, B.H., Kim, S.H., Yoon, P.H., Joo, J.Y. and Kim, J.K. (2005) Treatment of spontaneous arterial dissections with stent placement for preservation of the parent artery, Acta Neurochir., 147:265-273
- Benndorf G., Herbon U., Sollmann W.P. and Campi A., (2001) Treatment of A Ruptured Dissecting Vertebral Artery Aneurysm With Double Stent Placement: Case Report, AJNR. American Journal of Neuroradiology., 2:1844-1848.
- Berry, J.L., Santamarina, A., MOORE, J.E., Roychowdhury, S., and Routh, W. (2000) Experimental and Computational Flow Evaluation of Coronary Stents, Annals of Biomedical Engineering.,28:386-398
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?