stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  J. T. Dobbins and D. J. Godfrey, “Digital X-ray tomosynthesis: current state of the art and clinical potential,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 48, pp. R65–R106, 2003.
-  K. R. Maravilla, R. C. Murry Jr, and S Horner, “Digital tomosynthesis: technique for electronic reconstructive tomography,” American Journal of Roentgenology, Vol 141, No. 3, 497-502, 1983.
-  K. R. Maravilla, R. C. Murry Jr, J. Diehl, R. Suss, L. Allen, K. Chang, J. Crawford and R. McCoy, “Digital tomosynthesis: technique modifications and clinical applications for neurovascular anatomy,” Radiology, Vol 152, No. 3, 719-724, 1984.
-  T. D. Kampp, “The backprojection method applied to classical tomography,” Medical Physics, Vol 13, No. 3, 329-333 , 1986.
-  J. Liu, D. Nishimura and A. Macovski, “Generalized tomosynthesis for focusing on an arbitrary surface,” IEEE Transactions on Medical Image, Vol. 8, No. 2, 168-172, 1989.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?