stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: https://doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing a document with a DOI, the DOI permanent URL should always be presented (if using APA or Chicago format, present https://doi.org/DOI number). If using a citation format that does not specify DOI, the DOI permanent URL should still be presented as a priority.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Optical Design of High Power Light Emitting Diode for Illumination
彭柏翰 , Masters Advisor：蕭德瑛
-  H.-J. Hahm, et al., "Light Emitting Diode Lens and Backlight Apparatus having the same", U.S. Patent 7,118,236 B2, Sep. 30 2004.
-  E. F. Schubert, Light-Emitting Diodes, 2nd. ed. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2003.
-  林志勳, "2008全球發光二極體市場發展趨勢," in 工業材料雜誌. vol. 254, 2008, pp. 113-117.
-  林志勳, "白光LED新興市場機會與材料發展趨勢," 工研院產經中心 Aug. 31 2005.
-  史光國, 半導體發光二極體及固體照明. 臺北市: 全華科技圖書股份有限公司, 2005.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?