stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
詹昱宏 , Masters Advisor：曾勝滄
-  Del Castillo, E. (1999), “Long Run and Transient Analysis of a Double EWMA Feedback Controller,” IIE Transactions, 31, 1157-1169.
-  Fan, S., Jiang, B. C., Jen, C. H. and Wang, C. C. (2002), “SISO run-to-run feedback controller using triple EWMA smoothing for semiconductor manufacturing processes”, International Journal of Production Research, 40(13), 3093-3120.
-  Ingolfsson, A. and Sachs, E. (1993), “Stability and Sensitivity of an EWMA Controller,” Journal of Quality Technology, 25, 271-287.
-  Jen, C. H. and Jiang, B. C. (2007), “Combining on-line experiment and process control methods for changes in a dynamic model”, International Journal of Production Research, 46(13), 3665-3682.
-  Pan and Del Castillo (2001), “Identification and fine tuning of closed-loop processes under discrete EWMA and PI adjustments,” Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 17, 419-427.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?