and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
- Synthesis, Properties and Applications; Wiley: Weinheim,
- (2) G. Destriau, J. Chem. Phys. 1936, 33, 587.
- (3) Bernanose, A.; Comte, M.; Vouaux, P. J. Chim. Phys. 1953, 50, 64.
- (5) Helfrich, W.; Schneider, W. Phys. Rev. Lett. 1965, 14, 669.
- (6) Tang, C. W.; Vanslyke, S. A. Apply Phys. Lett. 1987, 51, 913.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?