stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- (1) 0. M. Shindo et al, “Effect of minor elements on irradiation assisted stress corrosion cracking of model austenitic stainless steels” Journal of Nuclear Materials 233-237(1996)1393-1396.
- (2) M. A. Al-Anezi, G. S. Frankel and A. K. Agrawal, “Susceptibility of Conventional Pressure Vessel Steel to Hydrogen-Induced Cracking and Stress-Oriented Hydrogen-Induced Cracking in Hydrogen Sulfide-Containing Diglycolamine Solutions” Corrosion . Vol.55 No.11 pp.1101-1109.
- (3) S. Arsene, J. B. Bai, P. Bompard, “Hydride Embrittlement and Irradiation Effects on the Hoop Mechanical Properties of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) and Boiling-Water Reactor (BWR) ZIRCALOY Cladding Tubes: Part I. Hydride Embrittlement in Stress-Relieved, Annealed, and Recrystallized ZIRCALOYs at 20 °C and 300 °C, ” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, Vol. 34, No 3, 1 March 2003, pp. 553-566.
- (5) Kang Soo Kima,∗, Ho Jin Leea, Bong Sang Leea et al “Residual stress analysis of an Overlay weld and a repair weld on the dissimilar Butt weld” Nuclear Engineering and Design 239 (2009) 2771–2777
- (6) G.H. Aydog˘du, M.K. Aydinol “Determination of susceptibility to intergranular corrosion and electrochemical reactivation behavior of AISI 316L type stainless steel ”Corrosion Science 48 (2006) 3565–3583
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?