stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Merani S. "Optimal implantation site for pancreatic islet transplantation" Br J Surg. 2008 Dec; 95(12):1449-61.
-  Gromada J, Franklin I, Wollheim CB. "Alpha-cells of the endocrine pancreas: 35 years of research but the enigma remains. " Endocr Rev. 2007 Feb;28(1):84-116. Epub 2007 Jan 16.
-  Taborsky GJ Jr. "Islets have a lot of nerve! Or do they?"Cell Metab. 2011 Jul 6;14(1):5-6.
-  Regina E. Burris and Matthias Hebrok"Pancreatic Innervation in Mouse Development and β-cell Regeneration "Neuroscience. 2007 December 12; 150(3): 592–602.
- C. WOODS AND DANIEL PORTE, JR"Neural Control of the Endocrine Pancreas "Physiol Rev,1975.54(3)：p.596-619
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?