stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張文亭 , Masters Advisor：洪一峯
生產規劃 ； 生產排程 ； 非等效平行機台 ； 順序相依整備時間 ； 機台相依整備時間 ； 工作可分割 ； production planning ； production scheduling ； unrelated parallel machine ； sequence-dependent setup time ； machine-dependent setup time ； job-splitting
- Afrati, F., Bampis, E., Chekuri, C., Karger, D., Kenyon, C., Khanna, S., Milis, I., Queyranne, M., Skutella, M., Stein, C. and Sviridenko, M. (1999), “Approximation schemes for minimizing average weighted completion time with release dates”, 32-44.
- Anagnostopoulos, G. C. (2002), “A Simulated Annealing Algorithm for the Unrelated Parallel Machine Scheduling Problem”, Automation Congress, 2002 Proceedings of the 5th Biannual World, 14, 115-120.
- Arnaout, J-P, and Rabadi, G. (2008), “Rescheduling of Unrelated Parallel Machines under Machine Breakdowns”, International Journal of Applied Management Science, 1, 75-89.
- Arnaout, J-P, Rabadi, G., and Musa, R. (2010), “A Two-Stage Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm to Minimize the Makespan on Unrelated Parallel Machines with Sequence-dependent Setup Times”, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 21(6), 693-701.
- Bank, J. and Werner, F. (2001), “Heuristic algorithms for unrelated parallel-machine scheduling with a common due date, release dates, and linear earliness and tardiness penalties”, Mathematical and Computer Modeling, 33, 363-383.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?