stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  王煒傑, 清大碩士論文, 2012, “銅基地中析出奈米顆粒相變化及其磁性質研究”.
-  P. M. Ajayan, Sumio Lijima, Nature, 333-334, 361, 1993, “Capillarity-Induced Filling of Carbon Nanotubes”.
-  Wenxiang Wang, Kunlin Wang, Ruitao Lv, Jinquan Wei, Xianfeng Zhang, Feiyu Kang, Jianguo Chang, Qinke Shu, Yuquan Wang, Dehai Wu, Carbon, 1105-1136, 45, 2007, “Synthesis of Fe-Filled Thin-Walled Carbon Nanotubes with High Filling Ratio by Using Dichlorobenzene as Precursor”.
-  Jipeng Cheng, Xiaobin Zhang, Fu Liu , Jiangping Tu, Ying Ye, Yujie Ji, Changpin Chen, Carbon, 1965-1970, 41, 2003, “Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes Filled with Fe3C Nanowires by CVD with Titanate Modified Palygorskite as Catalyst”.
-  Yu-Lin Hsin, Jyun-Yi Lai, Kuo Chu Hwang, Shen-Chuan Lo, Fu-Rong Chen, J.J. Kai, Carbon, 3328-3335, 44, 2006, “Rapid Surface Functionalization of Iron-Filled Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes”.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?