stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳盈儒 , Ph.D Advisor：戴念華;HASH(0x933fee0);葉銘泉
高分子複合材料 ； 奈米碳管 ； 奈米石墨薄片 ； 石墨烯 ； 熱傳導 ； 電磁波屏蔽效能 ； polymer composites ； carbon nanotubes (CNTs) ； graphite nanosheets (GNSs) ； graphene (GP) ； thermal conductivity ； electromagnetic interference shielding efficiency (EMI SE)
-  S. Iijima,“Helical microtubules of graphitic carbon”, Nature, 354, pp. 56-58, 1991.
-  T. W. Ebbesen, P. M. Ajayan, “Large-scale synthesis of carbon nanotubes”, Nature, 358, pp. 220-22, 1992.
-  S. M. Huang, L. M. Dai, A. W. H. Mau, “Nanotube ‘crop circles’”, J. Mater. Chem., 9, pp. 1221-22, 1999.
-  P. M. Ajayan, “Aligned carbon nanotubes in a thin polymer film”, Adv. Maters., 7, pp. 489-91, 1995.
-  R. Bhowmick, B. M. Clemens, B. A. Cruden, “Parametric analysis of chirality families and diameter distributions in single-wall carbon nanotube production by the floating catalyst method”, Carbon, 46, pp. 907, 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?