stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Mitchell, K., et al. Single and tandem junction CuInSe2 cell and module technology. in Photovoltaic Specialists Conference, 1988., Conference Record of the Twentieth IEEE. 1988.
- 3. Wei, S.H., S.B. Zhang, and A. Zunger, Effects of Na on the electrical and structural properties of CuInSe2. Journal of Applied Physics, 1999. 85(10): p. 7214-7218.
- 4. Mungan, E.S., X.F. Wang, and M.A. Alam, Modeling the Effects of Na Incorporation on CIGS Solar Cells. Ieee Journal of Photovoltaics, 2013. 3(1): p. 451-456.
- 5. Rudigier, E., et al., Real-time study of phase transformations in Cu–In chalcogenide thin films using in situ Raman spectroscopy and XRD. Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 2005. 66(11): p. 1954-1960.
- 7. Minemoto, T., et al., Theoretical analysis of the effect of conduction band offset of window/CIS layers on performance of CIS solar cells using device simulation. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 2001. 67(1–4): p. 83-88.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?