stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
劉姿伶 , Masters Advisor：游萃蓉
-  D. A. B. Miller, “Rationale and challenges for optical interconnects to electronic chips,” Proc. IEEE, vol. 88, no. 6, pp. 728-749, 2000.
-  A. Scandurra, “Rationale for optical interconnect,” ISCAS Conf., 2010, pp. 3597-3600.
-  Y. Song, A. L. Schmitt and S. Jin, “Ultralong single-crystal metallic Ni2Si nanowires with low resistivity,” Nano. Lett., vol. 7, pp. 965-969, 2007.
-  M. Nihei, M. Horibe, A. Kawabata and Y. Awano, “Simultaneous formation of multiwall carbon nanotubes and their end-bonded ohmic contacts to Ti electrodes for future ULSI interconnects,” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., vol. 43, pp. 1856-1859, 2004.
-  M. Nihei, A. Kawabata, D. Kondo, M. Horibe, S. Sato and Y. Awano, “Electrical properties of carbon nanotube bundles for future via interconnects,” Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., vol. 44, pp. 1626-1628, 2005.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?