stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. C. Potera, "The core of the candle problem",Environmental Health Perspectives, 2000, 108, A165-A165.
- 2. A. Panzer, "Depression or cancer: the choice between serotonin or melatonin",Medical Hypotheses, 1998, 50, 385-387.
- 3. M. Sato, T. Sakaguchi and T. Morita, "The effects of exposure in the morning to light of different color temperatures on the behavior of core temperature and melatonin secretion in humans",Biological Rhythm Research, 2005, 36, 287-292.
- 4. S. M. Pauley, "Lighting for the human circadian clock: recent research indicates that lighting has become a public health issue",Medical Hypotheses, 2004, 63, 588-596.
- 5. G. C. Brainard, B. A. Richardson, T. S. King and R. J. Reiter, "The influence of different light spectra on the suppression of pineal melatonin content in the syrian hamster",Brain Research, 1984, 294, 333-339.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?