stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
許峻偉 , Masters Advisor：蔡哲正
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6843/NTHU.2013.00525
-  Fujishima, A., and Honda K, Electrochemical Photolysis of Water at a Semiconductor Electrode, Nature, (1972), 238, 37–38.
- Roel van de Krol, Yongqi Liang and Joop Schoonman,Solar hydrogen production with nanostructured metal oxides,J. Mater. Chem., (2008), 18, 2311–2320.
- Santato, C., Odziemkowski, M., Ulmann, M., Augustynski, J., Crystallogra- phically oriented mesoporous WO3 ﬁlms: synthesis, characterization, and applications. J. Am. Chem. Soc., (2001), 123, 10639–10649 .
- Cesar, I., Sivula, K., Kay, A., Zboril, R., Grätzel, M.,Inﬂuence of feature size, ﬁlm thickness,and silicon doping on the performance of nanostructured hematite photoanodes for solar water splitting., J. Phys. Chem. C (2009), 113, 772–782.
- Adriana Paracchino, Vincent Laporte, Kevin Sivula, Grätzel. M, Elijah Thimsen, Highly active oxide photocathode for photoelectrochemical water reduction, Nature Materials, (2011),10, 456–461.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?