stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- [Adle2001] N. Adler and B. Golany, “Evaluation of Deregulated Airline Networks Using Data Envelopment Analysis Combined with Principal Component Analysis with An Application to Western Europe,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 132, no. 2, 260-273, 2001.
- [Aebe1994] S. Aeberhard, D. Coomans, and O. de Vel, “Comparative Analysis of Statistical Pattern Recognition Methods in High Dimensional Settings,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 27, no. 8, 1065-1077, 1994.
- [Alon1999] U. Alon, N. Barkai, D.A. Notterman, K. Gish, S. Ybarra, D. Mack, and A.J. Levine, “Broad Patterns of Gene Expression Revealed by Clustering Analysis of Tumor and Normal Colon Tissues Probed by Oligonucleotide Arrays,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 96, no. 12, 6745-6750, 1999.
- [Bald1989] P. Baldi, K. Hornik, “'Neural Networks and Principal Component Analysis: Learning from Examples without Local Minima,” Neural networks, vol. 2, no. 1, 53-58, 1989.
- [Bitt2009] H.R. Bittencourt, B.P.O. Pasini, D.A. de O. Moraes, B.D. dos Santos, and V. Haertel, “Comparative Analysis of Two Classes Implementing Nominal Logistic Regression,” Revista Brasileira de Biometria, vol. 27, no. 1, 115-124, 2009.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?