stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
賴怡廷 , Masters Advisor：戴念華
- 1. Lien, S. Y. Characterization and optimization of ITO thin films for application in heterojunction silicon solar cells. Thin Solid Films 2010, 518, S10-S13.
- 2. Suzuki, Y.; Niino, F.; Katoh, K. Low-resistivity ITO films by dc arc discharge ion plating for high duty LCDs. Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids 1997, 218, 30-34.
- 3. Tak, Y.-H.; Kim, K. B.; Park, H. G.; Lee, K. H.; Lee, J. R. Criteria for ITO (indium–tin-oxide) thin film as the bottom electrode of an organic light emitting diode. Thin Solid Films 2002, 411, 12-16.
- 4. Tseng, S. F.; Hsiao, W.-T.; Huang, K. C.; Chiang, D.; Chen, M. F.; Chou, C. P. Laser scribing of indium tin oxide (ITO) thin films deposited on various substrates for touch panels. Applied Surface Science 2010, 257, 1487-1494.
- 5. Hanson, E. L.; Guo, J.; Koch, N.; Schwartz, J.; Bernasek, S. L. Advanced surface modification of indium tin oxide for improved charge injection in organic devices. Journal of the American Chemical Society 2005, 127, 10058-10062.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?