stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Rho, B.S., Hong, H.U. and Nam, S.W., Analysis of the intergranular cavitation of Nb-A286 alloy in high temperature low cycle fatigue using EBSD technique. Scripta Materialia, 2000. 43(2): p. 167-173.
- 3. Seifollahi, M., et al., The Mechanism of eta Phase Precipitation in A286 Superalloy During Heat Treatment. Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 2013. 22(10): p. 3063-3069.
- 6. Muhmond, H.M. and Fredriksson, H., An Investigation on the Effect of S and Al on the Austenite Growth Morphology in Gray Cast Iron, Using Thermal Analysis and Etching Technique. Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals, 2013. 66(2): p. 185-192.
- 7. Ma, P. and Zhu, J., Magnesium Distribution in a Nickel-Based Superalloy. Metallography, 1986. 19(1): p. 115-118.
- 9. Tavakkoli, M.M. and Abbasi, S.M., Effect of molybdenum on grain boundary segregation in Incoloy 901 superalloy. Materials & Design, 2013. 46: p. 573-578.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?