stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黎家秀 , Masters Advisor：彭心儀
技術性貿易障礙協定 ； 不歧視原則 ； 最惠國待遇 ； 國民待遇 ； 爭端解決機制 ； The Agreement on Technical Barriers to Trade ； The Principle of Non-Discrimination ； Most-Favoured-Nation Treatment ； National Treatment ； Dispute Settlement Body
- Michael, Trebilcock, Howse, Robert & Eliason, Antonia, The Most Favoured Nation Principle, THE REGULATION OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE, Routledge (2013).
- Ankersmit, Laurens J. & C., Lawrence Jessica, The Future of Environmental Labeling: US – Tuna II and the Scope of the TBT, Legal Issues of Economic Integration 39, No. 1 (2012)
- Bartels, Lorand, The Legality of the EC Mutual Recognition Clause under WTO Law, J.I.E.L. 2005, 8(3) (2005)
- Bernstein, Steven & Hannah, Erin, Non-State Global Standard Setting and the WTO: Legitimacy and the Need for Regulatory Space, J.I.E.L. 2008, 11(3) (2008)
- Choi, Won-Mog, How More 'Likeness' in Addressing Technical Regulations? Society of International Economic Law (SIEL), 3rd Biennial Global Conference (2012)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?