stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  C. J. Huang, H. I. Lin, S. C. Shiesh, and G. B. Lee, "An integrated microfluidic system for rapid screening of alpha-fetoprotein-specific aptamers," Biosens Bioelectron, vol. 35, pp. 50-5, May 15 2012.
-  Y. Yang, D. Yang, H. J. Schluesener, and Z. Zhang, "Advances in SELEX and application of aptamers in the central nervous system," Biomol Eng, vol. 24, pp. 583-92, Dec 2007.
-  D. H. Bunka and P. G. Stockley, "Aptamers come of age - at last," Nat Rev Microbiol, vol. 4, pp. 588-96, Aug 2006.
-  P. Grodzinski, R. Liu, J. Yang, and M. D. Ward, "Microfluidic system integration in sample preparation chip-sets - a summary," Proceedings of the 26th Annual International Conference of the Ieee Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, Vols 1-7, vol. 26, pp. 2615-2618, 2004.
-  R. W. Wood, "On a remarkable case of uneven distribution of light in a diffraction grating spectrum," Philosophical Magazine, vol. 4, pp. 396-402, Jul-Dec 1902.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?