stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Freescale,”Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS),”
-  Heidari. H. Chalechale. A. and Mohammadabadi. A.A. ," Accelerating of color moments and texture features extraction using GPU based parallel computing ," 8th Iranian Conference on Machine Vision and Image Processing (MVIP) , pp. 430 - 435 , Sept. 2013
-  Malakar, R. and Vydyanathan. N. ," A CUDA-enabled Hadoop Cluster for Fast Distributed Image Processing ," National Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies (PARCOMPTECH), pp. 1-5 , Feb. 2013
-  Sharma, B. , Thota. R. , Vydyanathan. N. and Kale. Amit ," Towards a Robust, Real-time Face Processing System using CUDA-enabled GPUs , " International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC) , pp. 368-377 , Dec. 2009
-  Ming-Ke Zhou, Fei Yin and Cheng-Lin Liu ," GPU-Based Fast Training of Discriminative Learning Quadratic Discriminant Function for Handwritten Chinese Character Recognition ," 12th International Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR) , pp. 842-846 , Aug. 2013
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?