stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  K. A. Sierros, N. J. Morris, K. Ramji and D.R. cairns, “Stress–corrosion cracking of indium tin oxide coated polyethylene terephthalate for flexible optoelectronic devices”, Thin solid films., Vol. 517, no. 8, pp. 2590-2595, Feb. 2009.
-  H. Machinaga, E. Ueda, A. Mizuike, Y. Takeda, K. Shimokita and T. Miyazaki, “Effects of annealing temperature on mechanical durability of indium-tin oxide film on polyethylene terephthalate substrate”, Thin solid films., Vol. 559, no.1, pp. 36-39, May 2014.
-  V. Vasu and A. Subrahmanyam, “Photovoltaic properties of spray pyrolytic grown indium tin oxide (ITO)/silicon junctions-dependence on substrate temperature”, Semicond. sci. technol., Vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 1471-1475, Dec. 1992.
-  C. Coutal, A. Azéma and J. C. Roustan, “Fabrication and characterization of ITO thin films deposited by excimer laser evaporation”, Thin solid films., Vol.288, no. 1, pp. 248-253, Nov. 1996.
-  J. Ma, D. Zhang, J. Zhao, C. Tan, T. Yang and H. Ma, “Preparation and characterization of ITO films deposited on polyimide by reactive evaporation at low temperature”, Appl. surf. sci., Vol. 151, no. 3. pp. 239-243, Oct. 1999.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?