stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Åström, K. J. Introduction to stochastic control theory. Courier Corporation New York, (2012).
-  Chen, J., Huang, S. C. & Yea, Y. "Achievable performance assessment and design for parallel cascade control systems." Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan 38 (2005): 188-201.
-  Desborough, L. & Harris, T. "Performance assessment measures for univariate feedforward/feedback control." The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering 71 (1993): 605-616.
-  Ding, S. X. "Data-driven design of monitoring and diagnosis systems for dynamic processes: A review of subspace technique based schemes and some recent results." Journal of Process Control 24 (2014): 431-449.
-  Favoreel, W., De Moor, B. & Van Overschee, P. "Subspace identification of bilinear systems subject to white inputs." IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 44.6 (1999): 1157-1165.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?