stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Alhuraish, I., Robledo, C., & Kobi, A., 2016. “Assessment of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma operation with Decision Making Based on the Analytic Hierarchy Process”. Journal of IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- Anass, C., Said, E., & Andrea, C., 2016. “The integration of lean manufacturing, Six Sigma and sustainability: A literature review and future research directions for developing a specific model”. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Angshuman, B., Pandivelan, C., & Jeevanantham, A. K., 2017. “Optimization of AA5052 in incremental sheet forming using grey relational analysis”. Journal of Measurement.
- Chou, C. S., Chen, C. Y., Lu, W. H., & Wu, C. J.,2015. “Optimum conditions of molding VFBGA chips with very minimal gold wire damage using the Taguchi methods”. Journal of Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing.
- Hafizan, J., Azimah, I., & Saiful, B. M., 2017. “Improving oil classification quality from oil spill fingerprint beyond six sigma approach”. Journal of Marine Pollution Bulletin.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?