stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Aguado, D., Ferrer, A., Seco, A., & Ferrer, J. Comparison of different predictive models for nutrient estimation in a sequencing batch reactor for wastewater treatment. Chemometrics and intelligent laboratory systems, 2006, 84(1), 75-81.
-  Bosca, S., Barresi, A. A., & Fissore, D. Use of a soft sensor for the fast estimation of dried cake resistance during a freeze-drying cycle. International journal of pharmaceutics, 2013, 451(1), 23-33.
-  Ge, Z. Active learning strategy for smart soft sensor development under a small number of labeled data samples. Journal of process control, 2014, 24(9), 1454-1461.
-  Ge, Z. Active probabilistic sample selection for intelligent soft sensing of industrial processes. Chemometrics and intelligent laboratory systems, 2016, 151, 181-189.
-  Joseph, B., & Brosilow, C. B. Inferential control of processes: Part I. steady state analysis and design. American institute of chemical engineers journal, 1978, 24(3), 485–492.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?