stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 【1】Awi Federgruen and Ziv Katalan, “ The Impact OF adding a make to order item to a make to stock production system,Management Science, Vol. 45,No. 7,pp. 980-993,July 1999
- 【2】Dirk.Pieter van Donk,” Make to stock or Make to order: decoupling in the food processing industries ”,Int. J. Production Economics 69 (2001) 297-306
- 【3】Haresh.Gurnani, “ Optimal ordering policies in inventory systems with random demand and random deal offering ”,European Journal of Operational Research 95 (1996) 299-312
- 【4】 Kyoji.Hoshino, “ On switching-type mixed-ordering policy based on monitoring forecasting error ”,Int. J. Production Economics 71 (2001) 373-380
- 【5】 Marco Ariaro and Aldo Dagnino,” Intelligent order entry and Dynamic bill of materials system for manufacturing customized furniture ”,Computers Elect. Engng Vol.22, No.1 (1996) 45-60
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?