stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  W. Abramowicz and N. Jones, “Transition from initial global bending to progressive buckling of tubes loaded statically and dynamically,” International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol. 19, p.415-437, 1997.
-  A. A. Singace and H. Elsobky, “Further experimental investigation on the eccentricity factor in the progressive crushing of tube,” International Journal of Solid and Structures, Vol. 33, No. 24, p.3517-3538, 1996.
-  T.Wierzbicki and W. Abramowicz, “On the crushing mechanics of thin-walled structures,” Journal of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 50, p.727-734, 1983.
-  N. Jones, Structural Impact, Cambridge University Press, 1989.
-  R. Wang, M. Han, Z. Huang and Q. Yan, “An experimental study on the dynamic axial plastic buckling of cylindrical shell,” International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol. 1, p.249-256, 1983.
- 陳偉賓(2005)。利用LS-DYNA 探討切削速度對金屬正交切削切屑形成之影響。大同大學機械工程學系所學位論文。2005。1-114。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?