stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Vrhel M. J., and Trussel H. J., "The Mathematics of Color Calibration", IEEE, 1998
-  T. Uchiyama and M. A. Arbib, “Color image segmentation using competitive learning”, IEEE Trans. on Pattern Anal. Machine Intell., Vol. 16, pp. 1197-1206, 1994.
-  E. Littmann and H. Ritter, “Adaptive color segmentation – A comparison of neural and statistical methods,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks, Vol. 8, Jan. 1997.
-  H. -D. Cheng, Y. Sun, “A hierarchical approach to color image segmentation using homogeneity,” IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, Vol. 9, No. 12, pp. 2071-2082, 2000.
-  N. Vandenbroucke, L. Macaire, J. -G. Postaire, “Color image segmentation by pixel classification in an adapted hybrid color space. Application to soccer image analysis,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Vol. 90, pp. 190-216, 2003.
- 賈玉西(2010)。展示物最佳演色光源之研究 －以黃金加工品為例－。中原大學室內設計研究所學位論文。2010。1-105。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?